My best festival experience ever

It was a hot summer in 2019 and me and my friends had just returned from a week in Dublin. We were all set for our next adventure and headed to Lowlands in Biddinghuizen. Lowlands is a festival that has been around since 1993 taking place every year. The festival is the second largest festival in the Netherlands after Pinkpop. Every year, reformed names also come to the polder to perform. Lowlands has a wide range of music, science, and theater. The festival also does as much as possible to give the visitors the time of their lives.

So I went to Lowlands for the first time in 2019 with my group of friends. I was snug in a tent together, all the space for myself. We started the trip by coming to Biddinghuizen. This was hell, standing in line for hours and searching for a spot in the heat. Finally, we arrived at the back of a large empty campsite and our adventure could begin!

After resting and building everything up, we enjoyed the first evening at the silent disco immensely.

The second day was a rainy day, just like the whole weekend actually, but it was well closed by De Staat. On the third and fourth day, we again checked out concerts all day long. My favorite concerts were; Weval, Tame Impala, Anderson. Paak and Modeselektor. Weval was a magical show, with one of the best light shows I have ever seen.

At the end of the festival, everyone was dead. No one could even walk or say a word. We had to take the train back. When I was home, I filled up a bath and went for the bath for 2 hours thinking about the best weekend I have ever had.

Reacties

  1. Nice to read about your own experience of the festival!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I liked to read you experience on the festival

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nice blog about your experience of the festival!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thats actually amazing! What an experience!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Good to read that you had so much fun there! Because of your story I also would like to visit Lowlands some time.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten